Nestled in undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and picturesque regions of the Cape is "La Maison Cairn".
The four star "La Maison Cairn" caters for "holistic tourism", with breathtaking
views, superb accommodation with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
While languishing on one of the ample balconies, gazing out onto the Indian Ocean's famous
False Bay - one of the most beautiful, at times tranquil, at times ferocious, but
always inspiring oceans of the world - one cannot help but be transported to a 'different' place ...
What our guests have been saying
- Thank you very much for a wonderful stay. You made us feel like family.
Erin and Connor, Calgary, Canada
- What a pleasure to wake up to this stunning view every morning! Thank you for taking
such good care of us, Rhoda.
Patrick and Mary-Anne, Johannesburg
Right on your doorstep:
- Whale watching from your balcony (Sept - Nov).
- Famous Boulder's Beach penguin colony close by.
- World class golf courses virtually on your doorstep.
- Excellent restaurants and shopping close by.
- Close and easy access to safe swimming beaches.
- Constantia wine routes within easy driving distance.
Gandhi had a point... "There is more to life than simply increasing its speed"
Click here for directions to La Maison Cairn
Weather in Cape Town
* La Maison Cairn is a nonsmoking establishment *